DENVER TECH CENTER
Finding a new place to call home can be challenging, time consuming and downright exhausting! 8z makes your search simpler with city guides that answer your most common location-based questions. Check out what one of our real estate agents has to say about Greenwood Village to help you decide if this city is right for you!
The northern suburbs include towns like Westminster, Thornton, Lafayette, Erie, Northglenn, and Arvada - to name a few. It includes a mix of some older more mature areas with wooded lots to the more spread out farming areas by Erie and Lafayette. Several tech companies have begun to line the corridor between Denver and Boulder lots of employement to the area. E470 provides good access around the area in addition to the Boulder turnpike and I-25 heading to the north.
Types of homes
There is a large mix of home from condos and town homes to single family home and some large plots of land on the northern section of town. The population is quite dense in the areas of Thornton and Westminster and spreads out more as you head north towards Erie where lots of new home builders are building new developments.
Here is a blurb about the schools...
There are excellent outdoor activities and some other unique options for enjoying the area. Here are a few of them:
- Butterfly pavilion – A unique experience with indoor tropical gardens and lots of butterflies.
- Hiking trails - There are a lot of fun trails in the area.
- Water World amusement park - One of the largest water parks in the USA
- Hiking trails in the foothills - More hiking trails.
- Flatirons Crossing mall - Largest mall in north Denver